Rules & Regulations
Box Light Weight Division
& Heavy Weight Division
February 25, 2017 • State Fair Events Center Pueblo, CO • 7pm
Tommy G Productions’ Last Man Standing will host Amateur fighters in a single elimination tournament for a guaranteed purse of $10,000.00!!(Divided between all Divisions). There will be two (2) weight classes for the Boxers. Female fighters will also be divided into weight classes and will be determined prior to bouts. Bouts shall consist of three (3) Two (2) Minute rounds for BOXING and three (3) three (3) minute rounds for MMA. Each round will be judged on a ten (10) point must system. For more information about the event please contact Tommy G Productions at 719.583.0844 or Fight Coordinator/Match Maker Rick A. Garcia at 719.225.3052.
The Colorado State Boxing commission regulates the event and all fighters meet the following requirements.
- Must be 21 years and older
- Only completed application forms will be accepted and $100 cash entry must be paid at that time.
- Fighters in Pool that are not picked will get a full refund.
- BOXERS: Have no previous professional boxing or kickboxing experience and have no more than five (5) sanctioned amateur boxing wins over the last five (5) years.
- BOXERS: 16 oz. boxing gloves shall be worn by all participants.
- 1st TIME FIGHTERS: You must have a Physical from your DR stating that you are healthy enough to fight and this has to be faxed to CO Boxing Commission (303)894-0259 or Tommy G. Productions (719)295-2960.
- You must have HIV, Hepatitis B & C bloodwork done and faxed to CO Boxing Commission (303)894-0259 or Tommy G. Productions (719)295-2960.
- Must register as a Participant with the Colorado Boxing Commission https://www.colorado.gov/dora/Boxing. This must be done in order to compete. The cost is $51.00. **SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
- All deadlines must be met by February 1st 2017 in order to fight
- BOXERS: Headgear is Mandatory and will be provided.
- MMA: MMA gloves will be provided.
- MMA: Must not have more than three (3) amateur fights
- MMA: You are allowed two (2) Corners and they must register as a Corner with the Boxing Commission https://www.colorado.gov/dora/Boxing. The cost is $51.00.
- Corner men will be provided for each contestant
- ABSOLUTELY NO ENTOURAGE!!
- Participating in the event does not qualify you to be a professional fighter.
Eight (8) Fighters in each weight division, four (4) female contestants and four (4) alternates will be drawn for the event on February 25, 2017. The location and time of press conference/draw to be announced. ALL applicants must be in attendance for the draw. All fighters are subject to approval of the CO Boxing Commission, physicians release and official weigh-in to be added to the event fight card.